Oaklands School was extremely lucky to get an early visit from John Parsons.
During this session, John Parsons talk to us about the importance of keeping personal information to ourselves. He also talked to us about trusting the "butterfly in our stomach". This means to trust our instincts.
Reflecting on this session, Room 4 discussed what the word "stranger" means to us.
- They can come in shapes and sizes
- They can be an old lady or a well dressed man
- Someone you don’t know
- They can dress up as someone you do know
- They try to get information from you
- They lie
- They might know you a little bit
Here is one of our "Stranger-Danger" Role-play
What "NOT to DO"
What "TO DO"