Thursday 26 March 2015

SOLO

We know about how to place ourselves on a SOLO matrix using these symbols. This is one way in which we can self assess our skills.

























Hooked on Thinking SOLO Coded Rubric for Managing Self
Extended Abstract
I always get all the things I need ready for day. I can decide what I need to get ready without being told. I can help other children in our class get ready for the day as well.
Relational
I always get all the things I need ready for day. I can decide what I need to get ready without being told.
Multistructural
I can do several things to be ready for the school day.
Unistructural
I can do one thing to be ready for the school day.
Prestructural
I need support to be ready for the school day.
I do not remember to get the things I need out of my school bag. I do not have a pencil ready.
© Hooked-on-Thinking, Pam Hook and Julie Mills, 2004 to 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment